Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And, THIS Is American Idol... ♫ ♪

Ok, I don't know about you, but my favorites on American Idol right now are Matt Giraud and Alexis Grace... LOVED their versions of Michael Jackson songs! VERY, very sexy! ;)



"Human Nature" cover by Matt Giraud



"Dirty Diana" cover by Alexis Grace

Carrie Underwood's version of Home Sweet Home as the good-bye song is not bad either (good-bye Jasmine and Jorge!):



(pause playlist at bottom)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh yes, I like them two and Danny Cokely too... It's a good bunch of people this year so far! Normally there are only a few good ones but this year it seems like they are all pretty talented. Hopefully Anoop redeems himself next week. He was good up until the M. Jackson song!

Anonymous said...

There is SO much talent this year. My top two are probably Alexis and Danny. I like Anupe as well. SO many good ones, hard to narrow it down. Its going to be a tough fight this year.