Gwen said some pretty funny things today that I just have to share...
We were sitting at the table just hanging out and Gwen wanted to have some of my Diet Coke (ok, I drink the stuff like it's water and I know it's very baaad). So, I told her when she turns 18 she can have all of the Diet Coke she wants, but for right now, mommy and daddy tell her what to drink because she's still growing and Diet Coke isn't good for her. I also said I probably shouldn't even be drinking it myself, but I'm old so it doesn't matter. Heh, how hypocritical of me, right? But, THEN, she tells me that I should call the hotline for "bad habits and trying to quit smoking" (hah, not even sure where that came from?) even though I don't smoke, but still tell them that I have a problem and need help to stop drinking Diet Coke. Yeah, I thought that was a good one... made me laugh for awhile! ;)
Another time was after we had finished eating dinner... I usually wake up both Mikey and Gwen in the morning, but tomorrow I have to be at work early so I was reminding Mikey that I'll have to set the alarm for him and not to forget. He asked Gwen, "Ok, now what do you do if daddy is still sleeping when the alarm goes off in the morning and doesn't wake up?" So, Gwen just innocently says, "Call 911?" Hee hee, Mikey just meant for Gwen to hit him with a pillow!! Anyways, I'm laughing now just thinking about it again!
Yep, kids are awesome! :)
Ready to Roll
17 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment