Monday, December 8, 2008

Some Really Cute Friends Blogs

Here are a couple of really cute blogs of friends that are worth seeing:

I met Mr. Matthew Bordner when I started at the company I'm working at now, so I have actually known him for just over seven years... whoa, who would've thought we'd still be friends?! Haha, just kidding... he's a good guy and has a great sense of humor! ;) His wife, Kelly, is also very nice and has the same great sense of humor (heh, she'd have to to be able to put up with Matt for all of these years... joking... really!) and they have a beautiful daughter, Kyra! (FYI, we also used to live right down the street from each other until we both moved to our current homes... yep, good ol' Bull **** Street!)

(click image of Kyra to go to wHAT aRE tHE bORDNER's uP tO?)

I've known Claire Brucker ever since Junior High and she was and still is such a sweet girl... heh, and FYI, she was known as Claire Varner back then! ;) I've just recently had the chance to catch up with her again on Facebook, which has been alot of fun. She and her husband, Gene, have two of THE cutest sons, Carson and Henry! Awww... (awesome names btw!)

(click image of Carson & Henry to visit THE BRUCKER FAMILY BLOG!)

No comments: