Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here Are Our Snowmen!



Well, we did each make our own snowman! Gwen and I made smaller ones on top of our table outside on the back porch. We both used suckers as the eyes and I used a teddy graham as a nose on mine... grrr, I tried to use mini-m&m's for the mouth, but the darn things wouldn't stay on and Gwen got really sad because she couldn't get a mouth to stay on hers either and was so worried that her snowman wasn't able to smile to be happy. ;) Mikey made the BIG guy... he didn't use the "traditional" branch arms because he didn't want to rip big branches off of our tree! Hm, not sure if that really was because he was trying to save the tree or because he just wasn't strong enough to do it... hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, next time I will use your arms for the snowman.